Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Zydecos (Southern Soul & Cajun Cuisine)

 

After the Baseball game last weekend 
We went to Zydecos for Dinner.
I heard a lot of good things about it so I was so excited to try.

It was also my first time trying Cajun Cuisine!



Have you tried Alligator???
It sounds crazy, of course hubby wanted to try it. 

It was actually really interesting.



They have really good selections on their Menu.
So many things we want to try next time!
This time... We decided we are going to try something new!



Alligator Cheers!




For Main Dish I picked Etouffee.
It sounded so good so I had to order it, and you can get it really spicy.
I went with medium.

It was so good, the flavors was on point!!





Hubby had Jambalaya.
It was also so good!
Their servings is pretty good too.
I only tried a little bit since hubby ordered the spiciest one.




..And since we feel really adventurous we also ordered Frog legs.
I wasn't really sure about this.
I tried a little bit.
It taste a little bit like Chicken. 

Over all...
It was a great dinner. 
I'm so glad we picked Zydecos.
I highly recommend if you are in Warrensburg.

Details ( Here )

Let me know what you guys think!




After dinner we stopped by to get some Blizzard Ice cream for dessert.

Sooo good!

Have a good weekend!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment