Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders

 





My Mother in-law came this past weekend with his Sister. 
I wanted to make a Filipino dish, its too bad I'm almost out of Stock with my Asian 
Ingredients.
Time for an Asian store trip this month!

So Hubby picked what I made. 
While he was explaining me this, in my head..
That sounds weird.
But using the Ranch as mayonnaise was actually a great idea.
We made so many Sliders before and this was one of the best. 

Leftover Turkey is also good, we just use the pre packaged turkey at the grocery store and it
was so good.
You can also use Bacon bits.. or cook bacon before making this just like what I did.

Whatever you prefer.
Let me know what you guys think!!



Ingredients


  • 12 sweet Hawaiian rolls
  • 1/4 cup ranch dressing
  • 3/4 pound sliced or shredded turkey
  • 6 slices white cheddar cheese
  • 2 - 3 ounces bacon bits
  • 5 tablespoons butter melted
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard optional
  • 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

Instructions


  • Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 baking pan with foil.
  • Use a bread knife of a long serrated knife to slice slider rolls in half. Remove the top half and set aside. Place bottom half in lined baking dish.
  • Spread ranch dressing on the bottom half of the rolls.
  • Layer turkey on rolls, then layer cheese on top. Set the bottom half of the rolls covered in meat and cheese in the oven to warm up while mixing up the sweet slider glaze.

Sweet Slider Glaze


  • Melt butter and stir in brown sugar, poppy seeds, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
  • Remove bottom half of sliders from the oven. Sprinkle bacon bits on top of the cheese. Place top half of sliders on the sandwiches.
  • Pour sweet glaze mixture evenly over top of sliders and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until sandwiches begin to brown.






I also made my Favorite Crockpot meatballs.
These Recipes are the perfect meals to make on busy day!


Have a good week.
xoxo

-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment