Friday, March 26, 2021

Dream Closet

 


Don't you just have that FAVORITE room in your house that every time you come in
You can't help but stare and admire?

Everyone needs at least one. 



I'm in love with our Closet. 
Now that it's officially Spring. 

It was time for some Spring cleaning.



I love that my husband supports me with wanting to keep our closet organized.
He is an organized person himself.







My Shoe Closet/2nd Closet finally have chair.
Putting on shoes is going to be much easier. 



Another Room that I love so much!







We also did a quick retouch to the patio/outdoor entertainment area. 
It's crazy how better it looks now.

I'm not crazy with how Red it is.
Maybe one day we'll put in tiles, But for now this will do. 


Which one is your favorite room?
Do you do Spring Cleaning?
It feels so good and It feels more relaxing when your house is clean. 

It may be hard time to find time to clean and It's definitely hard to keep it clean.
Just one thing is for sure, It is so worth it. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment