Saturday, March 6, 2021

Central Missouri Baseball

 

Spring is almost here!
That means Baseball season is here!
I don't know if you guys know it..
But my husband loves Baseball, I mean he loves any Sports but 
I think he loves Baseball the most.

We went to a Road trip watching a lot of Baseball games a while back and
that was amazing.
I wish we can do it again someday.
But, for now we will just enjoy what we can watch.



We went to watch Mules play for the first time.
We heard they are a good team.
..And they are!

They did amazing last weekend.



I'm so happy Spring is here.
We can do more outdoor things like this again.












Such a perfect day.
I can't believe next week will be windy and Rainy!




It was a fun day.

I hope you had a good weekend!!

xoxo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment