Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter Sunday

 


Hello everyone!
I hope you all had an amazing Easter Sunday.
Ours was an amazing Family time. 

Not too different from last year.
As we spent it just at home.



But, it was nice to be somewhere not as restricted so we can get everything we need.





Our backyard is so big I think the boys love getting all the eggs just for the two of them.



They were so excited to see all the Eggs for them!



After hanging out outside we made our Dinner.
with my favorite drink, of course!

We made our favorite Bacon wrapped meatloaf.
It's been a while since we made this.
Recipe here:



Making this may be a little tricky but I swear its not as hard as you may think.
I added a picture of how to prep the bacon on the link.

...And of course.
Deviled Eggs.
Recipe here:


I can literally eat these Deviled eggs everyday.



We also made steamed green beans with it.
Perfect combination!



Dinner and movies.
It was a nice, relaxing day.

Have a great week.

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment