Thursday, June 3, 2021

Country Kitchen Warrensburg



Anniversary weekend starts now!

But first, it was time for some really good Breakfast. 

I used to be so obsessed with IHOP.

But now, we prefer Country Kitchen more.

It's nothing bad, its just a good change!




I'm glad they open early, perfect timing after School Drop off.
Coffee first!




They have such amazing Menu.
So many good stuff that hopefully one day I can try all!





I picked their Bacon Ranch omelette.
I couldn't resist the Avocado. :)




..And some good Traditional Pancakes.




I mean, look at that beauty!





Hubby had their Skillet breakfast. 
I'm so impressed how good it was!


It was all amazing.
I couldn't recommended it more. 

If you get to see Country Kitchen. 
You have to go!

Happy weekend.

xoxo
-Jen








No comments:

Post a Comment