Monday, June 7, 2021

Healthy Eats.

 



It's so important to treat yourself during the weekend.
I don't call it cheat anymore, because it doesn't sound that good.
TREAT yourself once in a while, it's very important. 

During the week though, I try very hard to keep it balanced. 
Not just eating healthy...
But, also eating and drinking food that is good for my body.

It's important to fuel yourself with the good stuff!

You only get to have one body.
Might as well take care of it. :)



Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate!
Do whats best for you.
You can't drink plain water?
Add some lemon or some fruit.
It will make so much difference!

I prefer Plain water these days though.
I used to be so obsessed with Sparkling, flavored water.
But now, I seem to be content with just Plain water.







Every time we grill Burgers we always have so many leftovers.
I used to hate that,
Now.. I love it.
Because I get to have this for Snack/Lunch or any time. 

I swear, It's soo good!





Still so obsessed with this Protein Veggie wrap.

Eating food with fresh Ingredients is my favorite these days.

What is your favorite Healthy eats??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment