Friday, June 18, 2021

RibCrib BBQ


My Filipina friend that I met in Italy came to visit this weekend!

It's definitely an awesome weekend with friends. 
We haven't been really socializing since we got here so its nice to have friends come over.

Homecooked meals is always the best.
But, its good to switch it up sometimes. 

Saturday we went out for Dinner. 
We picked RibCrib. 
We usually order to-go from there.
So it was nice to finally get to eat there, for a full experience.



Love everything on their Menu!




I had their "The Dirty Deed"
That has St. Louis Rib, Sliced smoked sausage and Pulled pork.
You can pick 2 sides with it.

It was so so good!



I highly recommend! 

Full menu (Here )


We had such a great weekend.
I wish you all an amazing week!

xoxo






 

No comments:

Post a Comment