Thursday, July 15, 2021

Boys Room (Universe/Space theme)



I can't tell you guys enough how much I love my boys room.
It's probably one of my favorite room in the house.

It's still a work in progress but I love how it looks so far.



I can't believe it's been almost a year since we moved in here.
It has been definitely amazing.

Love this house and everything in it.



We decided that the boys should share a room.
Maybe one day we will separate them.
For now, this will do.

So I'm not too worried at night.





My eldest love everything about space, universe, planets and everything about that.
So all of the decorations came together  as most of the stuff we already have.
It's just nice that we can use it as decoration.


It's even better at night. 



The light is similar to this. 

My friend gave this as a present and we finally got to use it. 
The boys love it, we do too!!

Maybe I'll put one in our room too. :)

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment