Saturday, July 3, 2021

Kehde's Barbeque



I love finding the best BBQ restaurant where ever we go. 

Every time we drive to Sedalia, usually for Shopping...
We always drive by this restaurant that looks like an old train.
It seems always busy and I always want to give it a try.

We finally did!


The restaurant seems busy but we got to sit down quick.




It has a really interesting interior.
The train is attached to a restaurant and you have a choice to sit in a regular 
tables or sit at the old train.

Of course we had to pick the old train!








Drinks and Appetizers first.



We had to order this Onion right away when I saw it.
It was good, not as breaded like everywhere else.





My little boy had this hotdog with some meat in in.
He could not stop talking about how good it was!!




I had a plate with 2 kinds of meat in it and it was sooo good!




Definitely one of the best that I've been to.

I highly recommend!

Have a good weekend!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment