Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas 2022

 

Christmas is definitely one of my favorite Holiday's

Not just because I can try to make it magical for the Kids,

I also can make it a little special for us.



It may seem really extra,
But who cares right?!
Whatever makes you happy!



So so pretty!


We made our usual favorites,
We did Ham this year 
Since last year we made the Roast Beef.
I kinda missed ham so..


The Recipe for this awesome Appetizer is below!







We had our usual Eggnog.


..And of course my favorite
Winter Aperol Spritz.
To be honest,
The recipe for it is nothing different the Summer ones.
It's just with the Garnish.
Which is Fresh Rosemary and Cranberries.
The cranberries does add good flavor to it.

I love it!


It was a lovely dinner with my loves.



Mac and Cheese.
Green bean Casserole 
and Deviled eggs for Appetizer.




For dessert...
I made Filipino Desserts.

I like to add Filipino touch to our Dinner.
So the boys can try it too.


Filipino Fruit Salad.




And..
This amazing Cake!!






Soooo Good!





It was a perfect day!

Are you ready for New year's?!?

Have a great week!

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment