Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas 2023


Merry Christmas everyone!
How was your Christmas?
 
Ours was a little special because we got to spend it with Family.
I love it when Family get to visit us.

I mean,
One of the favorite reason why we love being here.
Closer to Family.








The Table Decor was somewhat the same as the last year.
Which I love so much.
Maybe next year I will change it up a bit.








Anyways, 
For Appetizer.
My first born is in charge with that.
He made Candy Cane Charcuterie.
..And I thought he did pretty amazing.
IT was gone right away.
Everybody loved it.








I can't help it but add  some Filipino Dish in our Dinner.
Just to honor being a Filipina. 
And  I made my ultimate favorite
Pancit and Air fried Lechon.

RECIPE DOWN HERE




WE made the usual ham
and my favorite Wreath winnies.
SO easy to make!



And this amazing Parmesan Roasted Green beans!




For Dessert I made 

Another Filipino Favorites.
It's so easy festive so it's the best for Holidays.

I couldn't find the perfect mango for it so I used Peaches. 
My Father in law loved it!!




Also made some Leche Flan,
It's actually my first time making it by itself.
I always make it with the Cake.
And it still turned out as good. 



It was a wonderful Christmas!

I hope you all had a great Holiday.

Cheers!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment