Thursday, May 9, 2024

Stranger Things Birthday Party

 


My Big boy is officially 12!

I cannot believe that is almost a teenager!






He is taller than me!




Anyways,
It was a great day..
He invited few of his friends, grandma was there to celebrate with him.




All of the food was easy and simple.
Though he wants Dad Burgers,
It was pretty good!



We got all of the decorations from Amazon.

To be honest its not that easy to find all of these,
But it got delivered pretty quick.






The cupcakes was inspired from Pinterest,
The most artsy I would ever get. haha!





The cake was a simple Chocolate cake from Walmart.




Daddy did a great job on the Balloon Garlands.
He does pretty amazing each time.

We had to help to make it quickly



It was all worth it,
I think this boy had a great day!!!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment