Saturday, February 20, 2016

Weekend Things: Good food and Good company.





Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!
How was your weekend?
Ours was good, Lots of eating (Like always) and so happy to spend some time with friends.



Friday night was a baking night.
My friend is about to leave and move overseas.
I'm so sad but I'm so excited for her!
We baked something for the last time.



.And like always, It's so good!
We made some Hummingbird Cupcakes.




How cute is this outfit?
My friend said she couldn't help it and had to get it.
I love it!





Saturday, We went to see our friend in town for dinner. 
We always make Filipino dinner together.
I was so full!








She made some awesome dish that i miss the most.



I made this dish too called Embotido.
It's Filipino version of meatloaf.
I will post the recipe soon!




I definitely didn't control myself!
Worth it!




Sunday, We went to chuck e cheese for my friend's daughter's Birthday.
Little man was so excited!




Time went by so fast, I wish we met them sooner so we can spend more time together.
But, I'm so grateful that I met her while they are here.

Have a great week ahead friends!

xo
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment