Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016






Hi guys!
Belated Happy Valentine's! 
Feels like its been forever since I've updated.
I haven't been feeling well for almost a week.
Thank god today, I'm feeling better. 
Getting sick when pregnant is the hardest. 
It's nothing major I just caught a cold and it was horrible.
I'm stubborn when I'm sick and pregnant, Even though there's medicine I can 
take, I will never take them. I just don't want to take anything while I'm pregnant
other than my Vitamins.

Anyways, Valentine's was awesome. 
I wasn't feeling my best but I had a great day with my boys.

Just like last year ( Valentine's day surprise 2015 )
Hubby got me edible arrangement this year and I swear I will
never get tired of this. 
Their chocolate covered pretzels are just so good, Did I mention how fresh and
big they looked? You can say that I'm just really obsessed with fruits.


How cute is this delivery boy?
:)



These were gone quicker than last year maybe because my little boy loved them too.
Every bite taste like heaven!






Yup, He couldn't wait. 
I think it's his way of telling me I'm taking too much pictures. haha!




Since it's really cold out and there's not much to do.
We just went out for dinner.
We've been going to the same restaurant for 2 years in a row. ( Valentine's dinner 2015 )
But, this year we went to a different one.











I mean, who doesn't love Outback Steakhouse?! 
I had to try their specials and its so good!





 It was a great day!


How was your Valentine's??

xo
-Jen






No comments:

Post a Comment