Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

 
 
 
 
 Happy Valentine's day everyone!
I hope you all had a great day.
I had an amazing day with my boys, We just decided to go have dinner to our favorite restaurant Ruby Tuesday, The last time we went there was my birthday last year.
It was a really good idea to go there, It wasn't busy at all.
I hate going to restaurant that is so busy, I never get satisfied.
 
 
I was in the mood for a really good drink, So I decided to try their Mango Margarita.. It was good!
 
 
 For appetizer we had Thai phoon shrimp, It was good but nothing really special about it.
 
 
And of course, I had their Salad.. One of the reason why I love Ruby Tuesday! 
 
 
 Hubby wasn't planning on having their Pretzel burger but he said it looks too good to not have it again.
 



I wanted to to be adventurous and try something else so I had some ribs, It was really fall off the bone! It was good to try something else for a change.
 


It was a wonderful time with my loves, How was your valentine's day?
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment