Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentine Pretzel Hugs



 
Happy First day of the month everyone! Valentine's day is just around the corner, It's one of my favorite day of the year. I'm so glad that I'll be able to spend Valentine's day with my boys again this year.
 
It was so hard to decide what Valentine dessert to make, There's a lot to choose from, I want to make all of them, but I decided to not make something big, I just want something easy and still so good.
 
The first time I had pretzel hugs was for Christmas. The salty-sweet combination of this are so perfect for me. This is definitely not going to last until Valentine's day! haha!
 
What you'll need:
  • Square Pretzels
  • Hershey's hugs (you can use kisses too)
  • M&M's
 
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 200F.
  • Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place pretzels on and top them with hugs

 
 
 
 
  • Bake for 4-5 minutes until the chocolate is shiny and soft
  • Carefully place M&M's in the center of each hug and press it down to spread chocolate.
  • Allow to cool completely (I put them in the fridge and it works perfectly!)

 


















 
 
 
 
Not all of them turned out perfectly, but they were so good!
 
Enjoy!
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment