Friday, February 6, 2015

"Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher."



 
 


Had a great day yesterday, I have never had such a fun day like this in a long time.
 
 
 
My friend was in town so she decided to stop by to hangout with us, She is my son's Godmother so she loves to visit him once in a while.
 
 

 
 
She made two of my favorite Filipino dishes..
It definitely taste and felt like I'm home.. Were talking in Tagalog and having Filipino lunch. It was the best! :)
 
 
 
 
 



She is a really good cook especially Filipino food, so I always love it when she cooks for us. Then I make her any cookies that she want. I made her M&M's cookies and No-Bake Oatmeal cookies. The recipe is on my post yesterday The recipe is here.

 
 
 
We went outdoor to do some walking and sightseeing since they don't live here, I showed them some places and we stopped by at the church. It was a really fun day. I can't wait to do the same thing when I come over to their place this spring.
 
How was your day?
 
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment