Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Came Early

 
 
 
 
Had a surprise knock Thursday morning.. 
A guy delivered this to our house.
 
 
 
 While I was receiving it, I can't help but smile because my husband was just in the garage smoking.
 
I can't believe that Valentine's Day would come this early, Valentine's Day is not until Saturday.
Hubby did a good job though, He knows me so well.. He knows that I love Fruit so much that I will appreciate this better than flowers.
 
 
 
Every year he always get me flowers, Even though I want to tell him so bad to please not give me flowers, I'm glad that he already knew it. I think he noticed how I love smoothies and I've been pinning a lot of fruity stuff on Pinterest. haha
 
 
But anyways, He did a good job picking the Fruit Bouquet and Chocolate-Covered strawberries. These strawberries are huge! They are not just normal strawberries that I usually get at the store, Too bad that I still can't have some today. But tomorrow I will definitely will.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I can't stop staring at them, Makes me not want to eat it because they are too pretty!
 
 
I know I took too much pictures but I just really love how they looked!  
 
 
Valentine's Day is should not be just all about the flowers, chocolate or any material things. I don't even care if he got me the cheapest stuff ever, It's really the thought that counts.
 
I love it when he does things like this and try to me smile and happy, Which he never fail anyways.
 Sometimes it's what you really need. Especially when you are not having a good day/week.
 
What are you guys doing for Valentine's Day, I hope you have a great day.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment