Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Funday: Bowling with friends




 
Had fun time with friends last Sunday, We went to meet up with hubby's co-workers, I got to meet and hangout with their wives which was really nice. 
Little man was too excited when we got there, That he doesn't want to let anybody else play. haha 
He got a little cranky at first but once he got warmed up with other kids they were inseparable.
 

 What did you do for fun last Sunday?
 
 
Double Chocolate Banana Bread
 
 Before we went bowling, I decided to bake. There was bananas sitting on our kitchen counter needed to be used and I have plenty of frozen bananas for my smoothies so I decided to use it for something else.
I made Chocolate Banana bread, I love banana bread so much! I would make it all the time if I can, Today I decided to make a different version and make it chocolatey. It was so good!
 
 
 
 
 Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 1/4 cups mashed banana (I used 3)
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 1/2 cup cocoa
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
 
Directions:
  • Heat oven to 350. Spray bottom of 8x4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray
  • Beat sugar, eggs and oil in a large bowl at medium speed until combined. Beat in banana and vanilla at low speed.
  • Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bow; Beat into banana mixture at low speed just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
  • Spoon batter into pan. Bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
  • Cool 10 minutes before removing from the pan and cool completely on wire rack.
 
Enjoy! 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment