Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Is It Spring Already? :(






This week is turning out not so good for me..
It has been the coldest week ever.. I know I can't complain because there's other places way colder, But I'm really ready for Spring weather.

Monday was a holiday and it snowed Tuesday so Hubby was just home those days, I did get to workout but I ate a lot of bad stuff for those two days. Don't you love it when a week turns to a cheat week. haha

Anyway, I moved on.. I know it was just two days.
So when I woke up today I had a smoothie bowl and lemon water.


I made a cantaloupe smoothie with some, sliced cantaloupe, kiwis, grapes and granola for topping
The recipe is here.. Cantaloupe Smoothie
This was so refreshing and the toppings made it perfect.


Buffalo Chicken Wrap

I always meal prep for hubby but for this week, Since I know it's going to be a short week and there's a chance that it will snow, I decided to just make him a Baked buffalo chicken that I made yesterday, I totally forgot to take a picture of it because I was too excited and happy how it turned out, Hubby loved it and he said it's the best chicken I made so far, Well one of the reason he said that is because he love Buffalo Chicken. I'll definitely make this again and I'll make sure that I won't forget to take a picture.
How is your week so far?
XOXO
Jen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment