Saturday, February 21, 2015

Dreaming of Summer..

 
Hello everyone! How was your weekend? I had a fun Saturday morning with friends and then the rest of the weekend we just stayed home and relax, It has been an eventful past few weekends so I really needed a weekend of not going anywhere.
 
 

My friend had a Mary k party Saturday morning, It was fun! It was nice to have a little girls time.
Never heard about Mary k before but heard a lot of good things about it, So I decided to give it a try.
 
 
When I got home we decided to make Homemade burgers, We've been eating out a lot these past few weekends so It was so nice to make homemade food this weekend for a change.
 


Hubby makes really good homemade burgers. I could eat it everyday.. It's just not healthy to have it everyday! haha!

 
 
Then I made this delicious tropical drink.
 

I have been wanting to make this drink since I had it in Applebee's couple of weekends ago. I love summer drinks, Especially if there's a coconut flavor in it, There's something about it that takes you to a tropical island right when you had a sip. 



 So good!!
What do you like to drink?
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment