Thursday, February 5, 2015

Impromptu Baking Day

 
 
 
 
 
Last Thursday my friend called me and told me that she will be in town Friday and she is going to stop by to hangout with me, I was actually not feeling great but she requested that I make cookies for her. It's a good motivation to get up and stop being lazy. (I was just feeling really sore)
 
M&M's Cookies
 
 
 
 
 
So I made these delicious M&M's Cookies, It's not that hard to make I just had to take out eggs and butter right away because that's the secret to perfect cookies you have to use room temperature eggs and cookies if not, Your cookies will just end up flat or won't look good at all. But it will still taste good for sure!
 
The recipe is here.. M&M's Cookies 
 
 
No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
 
 

 
Then I also made these delicious cookies they are a little healthy and you don't need to bake it. Really easy to make!
 
 
 
Ingredients:
  • 2 Cup white sugar
  • 1 stick (1/2 Cup) butter
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 3 cups oats (quick cooking oats)
 
 
Directions:
  • Add the first 4 ingredients in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, boil for 1-2 minutes.
  • Stir in the next 3 ingredients and drop onto wax/foil paper.
  • Let cool until set.
 
 
Enjoy!! :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment