Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Fun Snow Day!





 
 I've been always complaining these past few days or on my last few posts how cold it is, That I'm so tired of it and I'm so ready for Spring, But there's something so beautiful and peaceful about winter and snow.


 
 

 
I've decided to not care how cold it is outside but enjoy and appreciate how beautiful it is, Here in North Carolina its so rare to get a snow this much and this is probably not the last day were getting snow but that's okay, I'm actually excited about it.
 

Before I decided to play outside I did some indoor cardio, I do my cardio in our garage, I can definitely feel how cold it is, But I can say that it was a good workout.
 
 

 
 
Yes, It was cold but It was really fun! :)
 
Have a great day!
 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment