Friday, February 26, 2016

Healthy Snacking.


I can say that I'm finally doing so good with healthy eating these days.
Now that I'm halfway over this pregnancy. 
I need to keep eating/snacking on all of the good stuff.
I want my baby to fill up all on all of the good fats.
Some of the healthy stuff I have been eating are not really picture or
blogging worthy so I'm sorry if I haven't been posting recipes.
I will try to make more healthy recipes for you guys.

Every breakfast whatever I will eat
I make sure I have a bowl of fruits with it.
The other day, I had these Grapefruit. 
I never really eat them that much before, But Grapefruit are 
so refreshing I need to eat them more often.


...And sometimes, I crave Greek yogurt bowl so bad!
I make it as my dessert sometimes with some fruits and Granola.
You can drizzle some honey with it too and it's so good!

I had this for my dessert tonight.
Who else is watching The Bachelor??
I'm rooting for Lauren! 

I hope you all are having a good week!
xo
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment