Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hand Print Ornaments





Hello everyone!
Remember when I made Hand print Ornaments for my Kurty? 

I decided to do it for Kameron.
I know its a bit early, I'm just not really sure if I'll be able to make
it before Christmas so I'd rather do it early than not at all.



I didn't do anything different with how to make it,
Just salt, dough, water. ( Instructions here )



I want to make Homemade Christmas Ornaments every year.
So we can put something new on our Christmas tree every year.  
Hopefully we will be settled in before Christmas.
Maybe we can make some.



I'm so glad we got to make these.
Definitely challenging with little one's hand but its fun!


I highly recommend it for your little one!
I bet they will love it when they see it in the future.



Anyways, the packing has started. 
It  has been so busy this week. 
But, I'm not complaining.
I'm so excited. 

...And I'm so excited to share with you all everything. 
I'm ready for our new chapter!

Have a good day!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment