Saturday, October 22, 2016

Moving day and Going away party.





Our weekend has been the most eventful weekend ever. 
It's getting real.
We are leaving!

I am getting sad, but so excited for our new chapter. 

New adventures. 

I am ready. 

We are moving to Italy!!!

I still can't believe it every time I say it. 
But, It think its really going to happen.
Friday, the movers got here to get all of our stuff to ship to Italy. 
A very long day. 
Very long day of just watching them do their job since we can't help them.



Had to do a lot of organizing so its easier for them to pack
our stuff. 
I'm a little OCD..
well not little. 
Knowing that we are not allowed to help freaks me out!
All I can do is just hope for the best.
that they packed our stuff good.




I think they did a good job.
They are so careful with our stuff.








The next day, We had our going away party. 
It's more for my husband since all of his friends/co-workers were there.
But, I invited some of my friends too.



It was a great night.
So good to see everyone for the last time.







Will miss this lady so much!
I hope I get to see her again.



It was so nice of them to give us present.
It's more for our travelling.
Some plane activities for the little man and chocolate for me!
Yes, chocolate! :)



I'm so glad that even though I was quite busy, I got to make Lumpia.
It's everybody's favorite!






Great night. 
A week left. 
Time to just relax, do more packing and get ready for our roadtrip!

Have a good week. 

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment