Friday, August 25, 2017

Finger Food Festival Pordenone


Hello Everyone!
How was weekend??
We had such a fun filled weekend.



We went to our First Festival.
There's always something going on around here and I love that!
But, we usually don't go.
Probably because we are not used to doing things late.
But, this time we decide to just try and go!
I'm so glad we did.



Pordenone is at least 30 minutes away from us.
Not too bad.
We went there right when the festival started and I'm so glad we did.




We scouted everything that's on the festival.
So many awesome food!





Pastries!







One of the most yummy food I saw there.
Didn't try it though!








Yes, Churros!
Kind of look weird.
But, it was good!



So happy to have Vegan option there.
I waited until they opened!


It was good!


Other awesome finger food we tried.
Cheese.



..And stuffed olives!
Yummy!



The festival lasts all weekend and until 12 midnight.
We didn't get to stay all night since the kids are with us.
But, it was fun!
I'm so glad we went.
Here's to first of many festivals.

Ciao,Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment