Monday, April 2, 2018

Bonjour, Paris!


Hello everyone!
Bonjour!
Ciao!

It feels like it's been forever since I wrote here. 
Life has been definitely busy.
But, I'm so excited to share our trip to Paris!
It was definitely one of the best trip.
It's my birthday month and it was Spring break so it was perfect timing to go
for a quick vacation. 


The plane ride was not bad at all.
It was just an hour and half just to get to Paris.


Our hotel was so nice. 
I'm so glad I picked the good one.
It was small but just perfect for us.


Clean and it has everything we need.
except for the fridge. they didn't have that! haha!





Time to explore!








We started our walk.
Paris is such a big city. 
You can walk everywhere but all the main attractions are far from each other.

So we started exploring places that is close to our hotel.



The Luxemburg Gardens


It's beautiful everywhere I look!




Then we headed to Lourve Museum!


The weather in Paris was not as perfect.
But, this pictures was after raining.
No one was there yet!





So amazing to be here!


Then we headed to the Eiffel tower.





There it is. 
The beautiful Eiffel tower.






So amazing to just sit there and watch the tower.
Watch people take pictures.


Definitely an amazing view.
Then, we headed back to hotel and rest for another long day tomorrow.

Paris is beautiful at night I wish I had pictures but I definitely understand now why it's called
the City of light.
So amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment