Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Paris Eats.


I had the best time in Paris!
Of course one of my favorite part?
Food!
I know I missed a lot of good stuff but I'm happy with our food experience.


In Italy its hard to find a good mexican restaurant.
So of course!
We had to go to Chipotle
It was actually 7 minutes walk from our hotel so it was a sign to go! :)





Hands down best mexican food I had so far!


The Margarita, the Burito was amazing!




The day we got back from Disney  (  Disneyland Paris ) we relaxed at the hotel and went out for dinner.

It was definitely a little bit hard to find the best restaurant for us.
So many to think about before picking and one of the most important thing is that the kids
would be able to eat something good there.



We picked the restaurant a little bit 10 minutes walk from our hotel.
It was a steakhouse and seafood restaurant. 
It was okay, Just not as perfect for the kids. 
But, I definitely enjoyed the meal.



The lobster Sandwhich


The restaurant is called " Les pinces" 



The next day. ( Last day in Paris )
For our last day in Paris, We had to go back to eiffel tower and spent a little bit time to enjoy the view.
And... Crepes!



Nutella Stuffed!


Of course, We had to stop by on of the Laduree.
Our paris trip won't be complete without it.



Happy me!


Then we headed home back to Italia!


These Macarons was so good.
Really good!


No comments:

Post a Comment