Sunday, April 22, 2018

Wine Tour


Birthday Month was amazing. 
So many fun things we got to do!
To end the month I went to my 3rd wine tour while living here in Italy.
My first 2 Wine tours.
I can definitely say its one of my favorite to do here in Italy and for sure it won't be the last times
I will go. :)




Today's look.




This winery is a bit further.
The drive was more than an hour.

The name of the winery is " Ronchi San Giuseppe"
in Friuli


The winery looks so new actually.
The walls looks newly painted and decorated.



Of course we had a tour of the winery.
Everything about how they make their wine.










Their special wines. 





The vintage wines.





So amazing to learn a lot more about wine.


After the tour.
Of course, the tasting!



There was cheese, food served with the wine.




My favorite was their Moscato and Brut.
I'm still definitely a white wine lover. 




Fun day with friends.
Even though this winery was not my favorite, I had a great time!
Looking forward for my next wine tour.

Later that day.
We went to dinner with our friends at one of our favorite restaurant.
At the farm!
Our favorite agriturismo in Polcenigo not too far from aviano. 
The name of the farm is Parco San floriano.
I definitely recommend it.





Their meat is definitely the best I've ever had.


I will never get tired of this restaurant.






What a fun weekend!
xo
-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment