Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Disneyland Paris.



Our second day in Paris was spent mostly in Disneyland!
What a dream!





The weather was not perfect but it was still a good day.














We made it there in time for the Parade.
We went to Disneyworld before and I never get to watch it and I can say 
this was one of the highlights of Disney Paris for me.




Quick break from walking.


The Sleeping beauty castle.
It's not as big as Disneyworld but it has its own beauty.
So amazing to be here.





With my boys.








There's another park which is the walt disney studios.
All about the disney shows and movies.
I think the boys had more fun in this one.







More fun rides and attractions they like.






We got to watch another appearance before we left.
Then we headed back to Paris center, where we are staying.
The train ride was actually not too bad. 
Not too far too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment