Sunday, March 17, 2019

Best Pizza I've ever had ( Siena )



Our trip to Siena was amazing!!
 ( Siena )
Of course its not going to be complete without our food experience!





This is literally the best Pizza I've ever had in my life.
I swear, if you will be around the area you have to eat some Pizza!!!!!




We picked the restaurant just by the square.
It was the best idea!
I always have second thoughts of eating by the main square because its 
usually pricey and not good!
But, oh my god this was perfect.



Of course, start it off with some Chianti!!!







 I also ordered some Carbonara.
How good does this looks???





After dinner we had Gelato!
I mean..
We had to!!





Before leaving, I made sure we stopped by to get some Chianti!



So happy!!




It was such an amazing trip!!!

I would definitely come back in Tuscany.




Ciao, Ciao!!!!

-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment