Friday, March 8, 2019

Brazilian food.


I can't believe in few more days its officially Spring!!
Even though today was a cold rainy day.
I'm just looking forward to a nicer weather, I'm done with winter! haha



Last weekend we decided to try the Brazilian restaurant that I've been wanting to try.
It's been a while since we had Brazilian food so even though its a bit of a drive we still went.




It was actually only 30 minutes drive from our house.
Probably longer if you live in Aviano but I highly recommend going!







I didn't think you need reservations but its always better to do it to make sure you have a table
We came when they just opened but, it got packed quickly.





Their buffet.




They have a lot of good selections.


But, of course..
Before anything else. :)
haha!








Drinks of course!



Then the meat started.
They have steak, pork, sausages, chicken.
..And wow.
It was really good.
Their meat is similar to the meat they serve from that Restaurant at the Farm that 
we love to go to.
So good, taste so fresh and you can eat how much ever you want to.
That's a good deal!


They have a play area for the kids which was perfect.
So we can finish our dinner in peace.
Until whenever we want to. :)




So perfect to have a dessert.







I would definitely come back here whenever.
I highly recommend.
Let me know what you guys think!

Have a great week!


Tucano Ristorante e Churrascaria Brasiliana

Address:
a Santa Maria di Feletto (TV)
in Via Pianale 9


Ciao!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment