Saturday, March 2, 2019

Cellini Ristorante Sacile



After the Carnevale ( Sacile Carnevale )
We went to have dinner in one of my favorite restaurant in town.
I really love living in this town and being 10 minutes walk away from everything
makes it even better.

I probably been here 3 times and every time I go they never disappoint.
Their service, food and over all is just so good.



 Their menu.
I'm glad they have English one!



Prosecco time.



With my loves.





We started off with some Bruschetta with mushroom and smoked duck breast.
It was my first time having this and wow.. it was so good! 



Secondi is  Pumpkin Gnocchi with dried eggplants and rocket pesto.
I am actually been looking for some Pumpkin Pasta since fall.
But, never get to find one. 
So when I saw this on the menu I had to try it.
It was so yummy!




Hubby's calzone.




Capiciosa pizza.
My favorite!



And of course, Tiramisu for dessert!




It was such a good dinner.
I don't mind coming back here again.
Maybe, to try their other dish?!

I highly recommend this restaurant!
Let me know what you guys think!


Ciao Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment