Friday, March 1, 2019

Sacile Carnevale


Happy March!!!
Last weekend was a beautiful weekend.
The weather was perfect.

Sacile, where we live had their annual Carnevale.
We went last year and I had a great time, we had to come again.

Carnevale is the lat celebration before lent begins on Ash Wednesday here in Italy.
Lent has historically been the time before Easter.
The thought is to party until you drop and spend the period of Lent recovering.
Celebrations are held all over Italy.

This is one of my favorite Italian celebration.


Little man's favorite part was throwing confetti. haha!



Kids usually put on costumes.
It was so cute!









The parade usually last an hour.
The floats are just all so awesome.


Last year little man was asleep.
This year he is ready to party.








All of these people dancing makes me want to join them!
It looks fun.










My friend also joined us.




After the Carnevale pictures.






Love love this beautiful town.
I'm glad I'm just 10 minutes walk away from this.



It was a fun day.

Have a great week!!!

Ciao Ciao!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment