Friday, August 2, 2019

Fun Ranch and Alabang Town Center



Only few weeks left here in the Philippines!
We are definitely having the best time here. 

I wish we could stay longer.
But, it's almost time to go home.

I need to!!

Anyways, Before we start getting ready to leave I have to meet my friend.
I always come see her every time I am home.

She's my high school, College friend.
We definitely seen each others different life stages. 
Everything.

So it feels so good to catch up with her every time.




She likes to do anything, anything fun.
So today we did something fun for us and the kids.



We went to indoor playground.
Kids loves indoor playground.








This indoor playground seems a little old than the other indoor playground we went to.
This one is good though, it's big.






All of us loves it!






After the fun afternoon we headed for dinner. 
We went to a buffet close by.

Its called Buffet 101 in Alabang Town Center.
One of the mall in Alabang. 

I used to work at this mall before.
We didn't get to walk around much, I wish we did!
I love love this mall.





Anyways, the dinner...

They have a really huge selection of food.
To seafood, Pasta, Asian food.









All of their Sushi was so good too!!













Gave her a Murano bead bracelet. 
I think she loved it!



We had such a great time with her. 
I hope it doesn't take another 5 years until I see her again!


xoxo
-Jen






No comments:

Post a Comment