Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Paalam Pilipinas, Ciao Italia!



The day has come.
We flew out of the Philippines today. 

I'm so sad were leaving. 
Especially seeing how close my boys are with their cousins.
I wish it's not that hard to come back.




Before that..
I had to have some Jolibee first! :)








A little bit of everything!




I think we are ready!








Goodbye for now, Muntinlupa.





I'm so glad they let my brother helped me. 
It was such big help.
Having 2 kids, stroller, luggages was definitely challenging.
But, going to the airport extra early is always a good idea.







Goodbye.



The flight was good.
WE did the 12 hour flight first.
The kids were so tired so they pretty much slept the whole time.



The connecting flight went easier than the first time.
The kids woke up with energy and it was daytime.



We made it back to Italia!
..And to my other baby.




What a long day.
It feels so amazing to be home.

Time for a long and good rest.

Ciao Ciao!!!

-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment