Saturday, August 3, 2019

Tagaytay City, Philippines


One week left in the Philippines!
Before we start getting ready to leave. 
One last day trip!

The weather was not nice to me at all on our last days.
But, we just made it a good day.

My friend that I met the other took a day off so we can do one more thing.
That was so nice of her.

Tagaytay is only few hours away from us so we went.



I love love Tagaytay.
The last time I went here was with my husband long long time ago, that was before we got married.
Now, 2 kids and 2 countries we lived in I finally made it back.



Still as beautiful as ever.





It was cloudy. 




She took us to her favorite restaurant. 



This restaurant is breathtaking.
The view, the interior is just amazing.


It's called Balay Dako.
It means big house in Tagalog.







We can't stop but admired the amazing view.



Started off with some beer!




We ordered Bulalo, Kare Kare, Pancit, Lumpia.
All of the best Filipino food.








I think I have found the best Bulalo.
This was amazing.
Everything was amazing!



Totally worth the drive even perfect with the weather because it started raining.
So we couldn't do anything else.



My beautiful momma.






Still admiring the view.


My amazing friend.
So grateful to have a friend like her.



We found the chance to leave when the rain stopped.
So we left and we did some few stops.
First, is to get souvenirs. 
Food that I will bring back to Italy.

It's worth it getting Filipino delicacies here 
because its fresh, cheaper than getting it in the City.



We stopped by Kuma Kaakao.
I have never heard of it before.
But they are famous with their Hot Choco.



...And it was surprisingly amazing!




After that we headed home. 
Time to get some needed rest, pack and get ready for our long journey back home.

xoxo
-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment