Saturday, August 10, 2019

Last day with the Family.


It's  last weekend is here.
Last day to be exact. 

Tomorrow we fly out of the Philippines. 
I am sad. 
But, also ready to go home. 

I'm feeling grateful to be able to visit Family.
There's really no place like home.
Or let me say Motherland. 

On our last weekend.. I just want to spend it with family.
I hang out with so many of my friends but this last few days is important.
Need to make it count.

We decided to spend the day together at the mall.
Just a relaxing day.





We went to my favorite mall.
Landmark Mall Alabang. 
Its so beautiful here and relaxing.
Its crowded in some part but not the whole mall.




Family.



Going to miss them so much!









We decided to let the kids burn some energy first before we go to dinner. 
I had a little bit of shopping time while they are doing that.




Kidzoona for the last time.
With all of their cousins this time.
The boys had an amazing time!!!




Then for dinner we headed to Kuya J's.
My mom has been raving about this restaurant when I got here.
So I had to go and try.



We did a Family package meal that comes with everything.
Lumpia, Pancit, Lechón.
All of it was okay.
Not the best meal I've ever had in the Philippines.
The serving was not enough for me haha


But... their lechon was good!



Then we tried this.
Then this restaurant's rating gotten better.




This Ube halo Halo.
Made with a lot of Ube.
Definitely an Ube overload.

It was sooooo good!!!




I can't believe this is our last nice dinner all together for now.


It was a good day. 
A really quality time.

Time to get ready. 

Ciao Ciao!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment