Sunday, November 3, 2019

Doppio Malto (Fiume Veneto)


There's a newly opened restaurant in by Emisfero mall in Fiume Veneto!
Everybody was saying its good.
So I had to try it. 

The restaurant was pretty big!
I'm very impressed how spacious it is.



Their specialty is beers and burgers. 
Seems like an American restaurant for me.
With an Italian hint. 

Their menu is pretty big and they have kids menu!


I invited my Italian friend.
I'm so glad she got to come. 







The menu!
I mean, look at those food!


This is probably my favorite part. 
You can play while waiting for your food.

Its a pub style that is family friendly.



The boys loved it.
They can run around while waiting for the food or after they eat. 




It's so nice!



Now, with the food.
Okay, the Burger was awesome!
American Bacon was good, patty was flavorful, Fresh Lettuce!
The buns were good too.
The fries.. a bit so so. 
It's not as cripsy as I prefer.
But all in all it was a good meal.

I still recommend!


It was such a great day. 
Have good weekend!

Ciao, Ciao!!

-Jen








No comments:

Post a Comment