Saturday, November 2, 2019

Halloween 2019


3rd Halloween in Italy. 
Unfortunately our last one.

I can say that Halloween in Italy is different but in a good way.
We tried to make our last one fun even though daddy is not here.

I think it turned out amazing.



This year I decided to dress up with my boys.
We did Toy story theme!!






My woody.




...And my little Dinosaur.


They are just too cute!


My friend also did Toy story theme for her kids and it was perfect.

We went to Fall Festival on base. 
Its amazing that they do a lot of Festivals like this here. 
I think that's a European thing. 
This part is probably what I will miss the most.
They don't do these things in the US.





So at the Fall Festival, they do trick or treating, fun things for the kids, foods, Scary activities, Pumpkin patch and more.
Stuff to keep everyone entertained.
It was so packed this year. 

They finally scheduled it perfectly this year, before Halloween.
They usually do it after, feels like everyone lost their halloween spirit already after Halloween.
But, this year it was before Halloween!!

So we did Trick or treat, Pumpkin patch and just let the kids have fun.







Carousel and there was a band!




So happy to see some friends too!



It was so much fun!


Halloween night, I took the kids trick or treating.
Well, its actually Trunk or Treat on base. 



The line was a bit crazy, but when it started moving it went okay.




Hanging out with friends while waiting made it a little less boring.



Friends!



Probably my favorite trunk!!






We didn't stay that long because it was really starting to get so cold.



But, I think my boys had enough candies.



Last Halloween in Italy.
It was definitely an amazing time. 

Nothing will be the same next year, I wonder where are we going to be. 
Whatever it is, or Wherever we are. I am ready for our next chapter!

xoxo
-Jen






No comments:

Post a Comment