Monday, November 18, 2019

Jesolo Christmas Village


Christmas market season!!!

This is probably one of my favorites about living here in Europe and 
I am definitely going to miss it.

There's Christmas Markets almost in every town!
Me and my Friend decided to check out the one in Jesolo.
Jesolo is known for beach!
We never been there before!

Now, that I've been.. I will definitely check it out during Summer!




We came right when it opened!




With my loves.



We tried to go to the Aquarium first but, sadly they are closed until after Christmas.
Just another reason to definitely come back in the Summer.



While we are there we noticed that there's a Gymnastic competition!
It was free!
So, we decided to watch for a little bit!




I have never watched a Gymnastic before!
It was so COOL!!



After that, we headed to the Christmas Market. 



First, off!


Vin Brûlée!!!


We started walking around to check what they have!









The handsome boys!



How cute is my boy?
Always picture ready haha!


They have cute decorations!



Santa's house!


Since its the beach of course, Santa is napping and getting some tan!



They have a bunch of stuff for kids to do, which was so nice!
To keep them entertained.




We had some Fritella and more Vin Brûlée!!!
Can't get enough!
...And lets talk about how good is this Fritella??!!




It's not as crazy big.
People started to come so we head decided to head back.
But, I really love this Christmas market!
SO organized not as crowded.

It was a relaxing, fun experience!!!




It was an amazing time!!!!!

Have a great week!!
Ciao, Ciao!
-Jen








No comments:

Post a Comment