Saturday, November 16, 2019

Indian Masala (Sacile)


Hello Friends!!
How are you all doing?

Happy Monday!!
That was such a long weekend.
How was your Thanksgiving weekend?

We spent most of it with friends. 
It was a great time!

I wanted to share with you guys the restaurant the we tried last weekend!
If you are stationed in Aviano, this is a must try!




Me and my friend went for dinner.
Going there right when they open is perfect.
I like to do that!




It's called Indian Malasa in Sacile.
They just recently opened probably months ago. 
But, not very long.



Started with a beer!



..And their Indian Appetizer.


We ordered all of the awesome dish!

I ordered the mix platter for the boys and they surprisingly ate it, Of course Naan!
You have to eat some!




And for me.. I ordered some Butter chicken.
It's actually the first time I had this. 
..And omg, Probably a new favorite!




It was a great night with my friend.
If you are around, I highly recommend!!

Have a great week!
xoxo
-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment