Friday, January 3, 2020

Lucca


Ohhh Lucca, Nice to meet you. 



Before heading back to Aviano we stopped by in Lucca.
I was so interested this underrated city. 





Lucca is just about an hour from Pisa.

I suggest stopping by if you have time to check it out.





This city is definitely interesting. 

Not crazy crowded like other places.







The Beautiful Duomo di Lucca.
I wish we had extra time to go inside.

We just wander around and just explore.




Kids having some Bubble fun!













After walking around we decided to stop by for some Gelato.
..And let me say that the flavors they have here is very interesting. 
Not the usual colorful flavor that I'm used to.



It was all really good!
We tried at least 7 flavors!






The squad.






Then we headed back home.
It was about 4 hours drive back home.

The drive was not bad. 


Probably the last time we will go to Pisa. 

What an amazing experience to be able to go. 

xoxo
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment