Friday, January 10, 2020

Tai Ji (Aviano)


Hello everyone!
It's another Beautiful weekend in Italy!
It is cold, but I'll take it than rainy days. 

We treated ourselves for a dinner out last Friday. 
It was such a busy weekday since the kids are back in school. 

Before going to the restaurant, we walked around for a little bit around downtown Aviano.

It's not as big so it didn't take us too long to see everything.








They still have Christmas decorations up.




A quiet night in Aviano.
Mama loves it.

After that we headed to Tai Ji Restaurant.
Just few minutes walk from downtown. 

I have been craving for Chinese food, so this was perfect.




We usually just get take out from this place.
I wish we go more often to eat there.




Came here for this!
Crab ragoons! 



My beautiful momma.





We ordered some Yaki udon.
It's my baby's favorite.



My mom ordered sweet and sour chicken.
It was good.




I ordered Beef chow mein and General tsos chicken.
My favorite!



It was all so good.
And ended the meal with some Fried ice cream for dessert.
Can't believe its my first time having fried ice cream, so yummy!







I'm ready!!

I hope you are all having a good weekend!

Ciao,Ciao!

-Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment