Sunday, January 19, 2020

Prague Eats.


Our trip to Prague was amazing!!
Prague )


..And this post is for all the awesome food we had there!



Definitely one of the most awesome food I had!




Our first night we had Czech food!

I mean, of course we had to!



First off, beer!


We both had some goulash.




Hubby had their special for the night.
I had to try it too and omg it was soooo good!!!


And dessert!


The next day we had take out breakfast.
I enjoyed it so much too!
So hearty!



Our second night.
Nothing crazy we had some American food.
Every time we crave for American food this is where we go.




Our favorites!
It never disappoint!










On our last day I got to try Trdelníks. 
Also known as chimney cakes or doughnut cones
                                                                With icecream inside! 

Very interesting!


Before heading to the Airport it was time for Asian food!!!
:)



I heard Prague has the best Asian food and they were right.
I wish I can have these whenever I want!!



We had an amazing time in Prague!

The food, the people, the experience.
I have nothing bad to say. 

Prague is definitely a must go!!!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment