Thursday, January 2, 2020

Pisa




 Feels like it was just yesterday when we went to Pisa for the first time. 
Pisa )
But, that was in 2017. 

I thought it would be a good city to show to my mom while she's here.
I think she loved it.



First...


Look how awesome is this. 
We have a similar dessert in the Philippines that looks like this.




Crazy how time flies.
This was my baby 2017.




Now..


Pisa is Beautiful!








Like the last time, we just walked around and explore outside.
We didn't go to any museums. 










The obligatory Pisa pose. haha








It was a beautiful day!






When we were done we decided to have lunch in the same restaurant we ate at when we went here.



I got this one for a change.
It was good!




Lunch with a view!




It was a fun, fun day. 

Ciao, Ciao!

-Jen








No comments:

Post a Comment