Thursday, April 2, 2020

Chocolate Chip Pecan Pretzel Cookies



Happy Monday Friends!
How was your weekend?

Back to Homeschooling day!
I love having a ready treats for us at home. 
I miss being able to buy fresh pastries at the bakery by our house.

I guess for now I have to make homemade ones for a little while.


Remember this awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe? ( Chocolate Chip Cookies )
I added a twist to it an its so amazing!
The crunch that added to it makes it even better.

Let me know what you guys think!




Chocolate Chip Pecan Pretzel Cookies


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs (room temperature)
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 cups pretzels (chopped)
  • 1 1/2 cups pecans (chopped)
  • 3 cups flour
  • 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions:
  • Cream butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
  • Add remaining ingredients.
  • Refrigerate it for 3 hours or overnight (This Is what makes it perfect)
  • Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.









Have a great week ahead!
xoxo
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment