Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday



Last weekend we celebrated Easter at home. 
We usually just celebrate at home but the only difference this year is we had to do
Easter Egg hunt in or Backyard. 
I actually thought we won't be able to do it because even getting those plastic eggs
was not easy. 
But, I'm glad it worked out well.




Easter dress.



Easter Bunny came!
These boys are so happy.



We did our Easter egg hunt and I think it felt different for my first boy.
Because, every time we do it he had to fight for those eggs with everyone.
This year, he have all those eggs to himself.
So it was a calm but fun Easter Egg hunt.










It was a beautiful day!











While waiting for our Dinner to finish we played some Badminton.
We've been playing a lot of this to kill time and do something different for our workout.
It's fun.





I hope you all had a good Easter weekend.
Ciao, Ciao!

-Jen









No comments:

Post a Comment